Riverside Lodge 3
Check Availability - Riverside Lodge 3
|Riverside Lodge 3|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |
Available Hold/Pending Booked
Dates available. Click the button to make a booking.
Tuki Tuki Road
$1300.00 per night for three bedrooms with their own ensuite.
A pool room with a Murphy bed and own bathroom is also available, comfortable for a couple or single, at an additional $100 per night.
2 night minimum. Capacity a total of 8 people staying.
Check-in: 3.00pm | Check-out: 11.00am
Visa and Mastercard accepted - Sorry no Amex or Diners
A valid credit card is required to secure and confirm all bookings regardless of payment method.
- Bookings cancelled prior to 90 days from arrival the $250 booking fee is refunded in full.
- Bookings cancelled between 90 and 30 days of arrival the 40% deposit is refunded less the $250 booking fee.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of arrival 100% of total is charged.
Riverside is a spectacular location perched right above the water on the eastern side of the Tuki Tuki River. Lodge 3 almost feels like it hangs over the river with spectacular views upstream, downstream and straight ahead to the awesome Eastern facing slopes of Te Mata Peak. While in its own private space, Riverside is just ten minutes drive from Havelock North - with wineries, restaurants, golf courses and beaches not far in all directions.
- Swimming pool in Summer.
- Car parking at the door.
- Generous bedrooms with bathrooms, dressing rooms, toiletries and luxurious robes.
- A fully equipped kitchen, stocked with the basics and also supplied with first morning breakfast provisions on your arrival. The kitchen is complete with dishwasher, gas hobs, electric oven, microwave, pantry and all cutlery and utensils.
- Full laundry.
- Separate outdoor Gas BBQ.
- Flat screen televisions, SKY TV, stereo, DVD player.
- A connection for your iPod is also supplied with the stereo.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Connection/no charge
- Located on the vineyard at Black Barn is an all-weather tennis court with lighting - as a guest you are very welcome to play on this during your stay - if required we hold tennis rackets and balls at the cellar door, simply ring us if you would like to borrow the equipment.
During your stay you can also enjoy a premium selection of Black Barn wines.
Unlike hotel mini bars, these wines are supplied to you at winery prices and significantly less than hospitality rates. If there is a Black Barn wine we don't have in your retreat just let us know and we will have it ready for your arrival.
- BBV 2010 Blanc de Blancs
- BBV 2011 Tuki Tuki Sauvignon Blanc
- BBV 2012 BF Chardonnay
- BBV 2012 Merlot Malbec Cabernet Franc
- Heineken Lager
- Antipodes Still and Sparkling Water
- Cellular Network Coverage Note to Vodafone customers: Unfortunately while Black Barn is minutes from civilisation it is still well outside Vodafone’s coverage area. With the exception of very specific spots, your Vodafone (usually 021) phone will probably not work here. We apologise for the inconvenience however your Telecom (usually 027) phone will work and wireless broadband is available. If you are travelling from overseas we would advise you against purchasing Vodafone SIM cards for calls or internet connections in this area.
There is great trout fishing right at your doorstep - or we can provide a guide to take you a little further afield. You can also enjoy river swimming, kayaking and extensive walking trails. Cape Kidnappers, recognised as one of the worlds great Golf courses is 20 minutes down stream. The beautiful Waimarama and Ocean beaches are 20 minutes to the west. There are wineries and restaurants all within minutes of the gate. Havelock North with its great shopping, delis, antiques and food supplies is 10 minutes away. We also offer a wide range of activities that we are more than happy to arrange on your behalf. Click here for Retreat Packages
Riverside Lodge 3 has a nightly rental of $1300.00 for up to 6 people using three kingsized bedrooms with ensuite.
The pool room with bathroom is offered at $100 p/n available for either a couple or single person. Offers a drop down double Murphy bed.
First morning breakfast provisions supplied.
The minimum stay is two nights and sorry, no pets and no smoking indoors.
|© 2003-2013 BLACK BARN VINEYARDS